Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Day 25--Into another pair of shoes

Incremental progress today.  I was a little stiff after the treadmill walk last night but loosened up as the day wore on.  Swam for the first time since surgery.  The incision is fully healed and barely noticeable although I could definitely feel it the first couple of laps of scissor kicks.  But like with walking, as I kept swimming the discomfort went away.

Got into my Superga sneakers tonight.  Still can't get into dressier shoes or any non-tie shoes other than my slippers.  But at least I have three pairs of enclosed shoes I can wear now that the weather is getting cooler.  Am really hoping that I'll be able to wear all my shoes at some point--even the ones that were too uncomfortable over the toe joint prior to surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment