Saturday, September 12, 2015

Day 21--Able to walk a little further

My foot seemed noticeably better today.  I could get it into my slippers and topsiders although the pressure over the incision was still too uncomfortable to actually walk in them.

Was able to do about half of my normal 3 mile evening walk and probably could have done the whole thing but didn't want to push it too far and then pay for it tomorrow.

Took off the steri strips that I had put on Tuesday.  The incision really doesn't look too bad.  The skin is a little rough looking and slightly red around the incision but the scar itself doesn't jump out.  It looks pretty well heeled so will definitely be back to swimming next Tuesday.

Started putting Mederma over the incision to hopefully minimize it even further.

No comments:

Post a Comment